Tuesday 10 December 2013

DT Card SweetStamps.com C#147

Hi My dear Friends!

Happy Tuesday everybody! Hope yo all had a lovely weekend with all your friends and families! Well it is getting so close to Christmas it is scaring me! I still need to do my baking for gifts. I must admit I just love Christmas! I just love making nice goodies for Christmas time!

Well it is Tuesday and another lovely challenge across at

 SweetStamps.com

Challenge #147

Simple Christmas


Well pop over to SweetStamps.com's and have a look at the lovely 
DT members cards for some lovely inspiration.  

While you have fun entering into the challenge you can win a price too!!!

We'd love to see your Creations, so come and join us and have some fun with us 

You could win a $20 shopping spree for goodies at

SweetStamps.com's online store just by playing along!!

Click here for our complete Challenge Rules.

Next week's Challenge #148 is

Glitter

We have another Technique Challenge once a month and is ending on the 14 December

The theme for that challenge is 

Micro Beads

Well everybody here is my take on the Borders Challenge:



I used white card stock as my main card and made a A6 card
I used a Spellbinder Grand Decorative Ovals
to cut my image out
I layered my Image onto lovely White Pearl Card
that I embossed with a French Dot Embossing Folder
I added RicRac to the center of the card before I layered my Image
Last but not least added 4 White Pearls to the 4 corners



This lovely stamp is from SweetStamps.com 
Christmas Rose Candle

The Promarkers I used:
Canary Yellow, Lipstick Red, Berry Red,
Leave Green, Forest Green

Distressed Inks I used:
Squeezed Lemonade 
Spiced Marmalade

I used a Gold Pen for the Candle Holder


added Red Beads to reflect the Berries


Links to all the lovely products are below. You can stock up on some 
needed supplies from the SweetStamps Store
it is packed with fantastic products.
Go and have fun and shop till you drop!!



 Well I hope you enjoyed this project of mine and hope I could be of some inspiration to you!

Thank you again for taking the time out of your busy lives to visit my blog!
I would love comments and 
why not become a follower if you are not one yet! 
I would love that
xoxox


I am going to play along with the following Challenge:
Every Day is an Occasion #16 (42) 1/01/14
Craftin Desert Divas  Christmas #21 (55) 22/12/13
Just B creative - A/G (99) 28/1/13
Artistic Inspirations: Anything Goes/Favorite Colors - #71 (43) 16/12/13
Created With Love Challenges: Anything Goes - #70 (73) 15/12/13
Get Inky!: Christmas #19 (27) 21/12/13
Make it Monday - Anything Goes - #170 - (96) 14/12/13
Lady Bug Crafts - CAS - (12) February 2014
Twist of Faith- Traditional Christmas 97) 16/12/13
CAS on Sunday-Christmas #23 (42) 20/12/13
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge - Christmas (55) 31/12/13

19 comments:

  1. Denise this is so beautiful with a wonderful warm festive glow.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty, warm card. I like how your candle looks like it is glowing with the yellow background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the warm feeling from the card! So pretty! Great coloring of the candle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wicked cool I swear it really looks like it is glowing awesome job

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card!!! That shimmery card stock really does provide extra glow to your card!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful- love the coloring you did and the embossed shimmery cardstock- the ric rac is really a pretty accent too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love shimmery White and the embossing along with your fabulous colouring .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty design. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Twist of Faith card challenge.
    Princess--DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, it shines! Spotted it on MIM and had to have a closer look!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this design, Denise. It is so warm and festive and the layering is gorgeous with the embossed background and lacey frame!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful design and coloring, love the oval frame and dotted background.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty card. Love the yellow - so warm looking.
    Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas Blog Hop. Good luck. If you enjoy blog hops enter your card in the Come and Get It blog hop this month also

    http://comeandgetitchallenges.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely card. thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations challenge

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job with the simple challenge and very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW - so pretty!! It reminds me of those single candle lights in windows....or in the old movies carrying the candle for light. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at Twist of Faith this week. Merry CHRISTmas!
    Blessings,
    Zella

    ReplyDelete
  16. The pearl cardstock was the perfect choice for your candle image. Your card is beautiful! I also love the way you layered your holly. Thank you for sharing with us at Twist of Faith.

    ReplyDelete
  17. How beautiful! Such a lovely image and colored so wonderfully. Thanks for joining us at the Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow Denise...your card positively glows! I love the image and pearls. Thanks for joining our CAS challenge at LCI. Happy New Year xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking time to leave me a comment! This is always very much appreciated!