Tuesday 27 May 2014

Lets go Vintage across at Hobbycutz

Hi all you lovely people out there!

Hope you are having a fab weekend with your family and friends. 

Well, there is a lovely challenge across at

 Hobbycutz.  

Our sponsor for this weeks Challenge #49    is 


and they have sponsored some lovely digital images 
for our DT Members to use

The theme this week is 

Vintage 


******************************************************************

Well here is my take on it:

Project 1




Project 2






Well I hope you enjoyed this project of mine and hope I could be of some inspiration to you!

Thank you again for taking the time out of your busy lives to visit my blog!
I would love comments and 
why not become a follower if you are not one yet! 
I would love that
xoxox
I am entering this project into the following challenges:

To be updated

4 comments:

  1. Two super vintage projects. Tried to choose a favorite but couldn't. I love the combo of green and pink , and the little frame with the butterfly is a lovely touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowww!!! Fantastic cards Denise!! Very beautiful! :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking time to leave me a comment! This is always very much appreciated!