Tuesday 20 May 2014

Spring Doodles - Anything Goes and a Lovely new release of beautiful stamp sets

Hi my dear friends

Hope all are well were you are!  We have decided to take a mini break and go to the North of Scotland. We decided to stop at Blair Caste which is a small village in Blair Atholl. We had such a nice time. So peaceful and relaxing. Gone for small walks and nice meals. I am still having such a hard time with my knee since I fell of the stairs in November last year.  I took my Parchment Craft with me and made some lovely projects. I love the fine lace and white work of Parchment!

Well it is Tuesday and time for a new Chalenge at 
SweetStamps.com.

Challenge #170

Anything Goes

Well pop over to SweetStamps.com's and have a look at the lovely 
DT members cards for some lovely inspiration.  

While you have fun entering into the challenge you can win a price too!!!

We'd love to see your Creations, 

so come and join us and have some fun with us 

You could win a $20 shopping spree for goodies at

SweetStamps.com's 

online store just by playing along!!

Click here for our complete Challenge Rules.

Next week's Challenge #171 is

No DP Paper

We have another Technique Challenge once a month and is ending on the 

14 June

The theme for that challenge is 

Dryer Sheet  Flower Technique

Well everybody here is my take on the Challenge:



My base card is Hammered White Card
I layered it  With Bright Orange and Lime Green card stock


I used this lovely new stamp set that
SweetStamps.com has just released
This set is so versatile and handy I just
used every stamp in this set.
I used Memento to stamp the images.
I used Promarkers to colour the images in:
Lime Green & Bright Orange


 I stamped this imaged twice and colored it in and added
these tiny bright Orange bows with a
Silver Gem in the middle


These love versatile sentiment is 2 lovely stamps
I used the little butterfly stamp that you also get in this set
colored it in and added trails of silver gems.

Links to all the lovely products are below. You can stock up on some 
needed supplies from the SweetStamps Store
it is packed with fantastic products.
Go and have fun and shop till you drop!!
******************************************************************************************************



 Well I hope you enjoyed this project of mine and hope I could be of some inspiration to you!

Thank you again for taking the time out of your busy lives to visit my blog!
I would love comments and 
why not become a follower if you are not one yet! 
I would love that
xoxox


I am going to play along with the following Challenge:

To Be Updated

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Denise. Good to hear you enjoyed your break - I remember the Blair Atholl whisky (very nice!), sorry to hear you are still struggling with your knee and hope that will ease for you soon

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful, Denise. The bright colors look fabulous with your textured white papers. I enjoy hearing about your travels, it's like going on a small trip when I visit your blog. I also wanted to thank you for your sweet comments and encouraging words when you visit me each week. Your kindness means so much! Have a "sweet" day today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty card Denise. I like the layout you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh loving your card- the bright colors are fab! Loving the bling with the butterflies too, and the pretty bows you added. Your trip sounds so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Denise, lovely to come over and visit your blog too! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog and your Hi, as well! Always nice to see South African ladies in the craft world, even if they are now living aborad! The Scrap365 is actually a UK magazine...and here is the link for their publications: http://www.traplet.com/ Alison Parris is the editor. Perhaps someone like WHS might keep it...
    Lovely card you have created here and agree...that stamp is so super! It's delicate and detailed! You did a great job with the colouring! ;-)
    I am a new follower on your blog and will definitely be back to come and see your beautiful creations!
    Maybe also come and play along with our challenges at Scrap Africa....http://scrapafrica.blogspot.com/ there are a number of South African ladies on my Design Team. ;-)
    Hope your knee heals up soon! Happy Scrappy greetings from Johannesburg! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful design. love how you colored in the little birds and flowers on the heart and added the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Denise. I saw your comment on Denise van Deventers blog and I thought I would come and take a look because I love to support local. I was in Scotland for hogmanay in 2010/11 we stayed in Pitlochry and loved it. We went up north a bit but the roads were all closed due to snow. I really want to come back again soon. Love your cards. I just want to let you know that you can subscribe to Scrap 365 digitally too ... I get mine on my ipad so I can take it with me when I go away. Hope your knee heals soon. You have a new follower. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking time to leave me a comment! This is always very much appreciated!