Sunday 20 July 2014

Wine and more Wine!

Hi to every one!!!

Yes you are correct! 2 post in 1 day! WOW I have been busy!  But had so much fun creating the cards for inspiration for you!

This weeks challenge across at SweetStamps.com is Anything Goes, every bodies favorite!!

Come a  long and play with us you could win $20 of goodies and it will all be your own choice!
There is still time to enter and share your creation with us. Just pop over to the 


and share!

SweetStamps.com has brought out another fantastic new range of Stamps and you could have so much fun with it! so pop over and have a look!

Here is mine!

Front of the card


I used plain white card stock and made a A5 card
I layered with Pink card and Black Glitter card
I added a nice Bow and some Pink Pearls

Inside of the card


I used the lovely new stamps called 

Wine! Clear Stamp Set AF4817



You can find all the product I used in the online shop of SweetStamps.com






I hope you enjoyed this project of mine and hope I inspired you!

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy lives to visit my Blog!
I would love a comment and
why not become a follower if you are not one already!



 photo BlackSig_zps35208f1f.png


I am going to enter and play along with the following challenge blogs:


To be updated

1 comment:

  1. Great card- loving the images and the ribbon is spot on- perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking time to leave me a comment! This is always very much appreciated!