Sunday 17 August 2014

My Sweet Flower in the Garden DT Card

Good morning and a very Happy Sunday!

I would love to share with you my creation I created for this weeks challenge across at SweetStamps.com

If you haven't already joined in for this weeks challenge there is still time!

You could win a $20 shopping spree for amazing goodies of your own choice at SweetStamps.com's online store by just playing along with us and have some fun and share your creation with us!

It could be from a ATC, Cards, Mixed Media, Scrapbooking Pages, etc, so come and join the fun!

Weekly Challenge C#182:

 In the Garden

Well here is my project for some inspiration for you! 

My Sweet Flower in The Garden 



My main card is a 7 x 7 and I used White hammered card stock
I layered with Red and green card
I stamped these new Swirl stamps from SweetStamps.com
I used Promarker to color just the leaves in
I used distressed ink for shading around the edges of my image layer



The sentiment is from a ArtsyFarsty Stamp set

Pretty Frames & Silhouettes Clear Stamp Set AF4804

The lovely dies are from SweetCuts

Fancy Leaf SweetCuts Die sc006 and Pretty Petals SweetCuts sc008



Daisy Center Medallion SweetCuts Die sc052
I cut into this die to create the corners 
and added a Pearl to finish of the 4 corners

All the products I used for this project can be found in the SweetStamps.com online Store


I hope you enjoyed this project of mine and hope I inspired you!

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy lives to visit my Blog!
I would love a comment and
why not become a follower if you are not one already!

 photo BlackSig_zps35208f1f.png


I am going to enter and play along with the following challenge blogs:


To be updated


2 comments:

  1. So beautiful, Denise. The red corners are so lovely and add so much to your design. Another fabulous creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful your card is Denise and I Especially love the way you matched the corner diecuts to the central element- stylish and gorgeous
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking time to leave me a comment! This is always very much appreciated!