Sunday 19 October 2014

Autumn Greetings

Good morning and a very Happy Sunday!

Hope you are all having a lovely time with your family and friend were ever you all are!! 

I am happy to share with you my DT project I made this week for this weeks challenge 

 Fall Challenge ~191 

across at 

SweetStamps.com's 

Hopefully it will give you some inspiration

If you haven't already joined in for this weeks challenge there is still time!

You could win a $20 shopping spree for amazing goodies of your own choice at 


online store by just playing along with us and have some fun and share your creation with us!

It could be from a ATC, Cards, Mixed Media, Scrapbooking Pages, etc, so come and join the fun!

SweetStamps.com is also on Facebook and Pinterest.

Autumn Greetings


Well here is my project for some inspiration for you! 



I made a base card with Dark Brown card stock
I layered it with blue and green card
I used a Spellbinder Grand Plain Oval Die and cut 
a layer with blue, orange and green and my image out of.


This is such a lovely image it makes me smile!!
I stamped it with a Rich Cocoa Memento pad
I used Promarker to colour it in:
 Amber, Tulip Yellow, April Showers, Pastel Blue, 
Midnight Blue 7 Denim blue
Amber, Orange, Ginger, Gold, Caramel, 
Pear Green, Marsh, Green, Oatmeal, Burnt Orange,
Cool Grey 1 & 4

 I distressed the edges with Scattered Straw


I stamped this image 7 times and colored it in with
Promarkers and cut it out and layered it
I finished the bunches off with a bow on each


This lovely sentiment is another love stamp by SweetStamps.com


This is the inside for a lovely message!

All the products I used for this project can be found in the SweetStamps.com online Store




 photo BlackSig_zps35208f1f.png

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully done- what a great accent with all of the fussy cutting- love it : ) Your coloring is just wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! I love how you used the wheat. Wow! I'm sure that took some time to cut all those out. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking time to leave me a comment! This is always very much appreciated!